No products in the cart.
The Leader who had no Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business & in Life
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹ 195.00 (-49%)
For over 15 years, Robin Sharma, one of the world’s most widely read authors on leadership and personal success with blockbusters like The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide – has been quietly sharing a proprietary success formula with his clients that has made him one of the most respected leadership advisors and success coaches in the world (he’s currently featured in SUCCESS magazine and in a survey of 22,000 business people was ranked in the Top 5 leadership gurus globally). Now, for the first time, Robin makes his proprietary process available to you in his wildly anticipated new book The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable On Real Success In Business and In Life (already an international bestseller!). This game-changing book will help you take your work life and your personal world to a whole new level of wow and show you exactly how to play at your absolute peak.
“Read this book and make the leap to extraordinary performance, innovation, and influence at work and in life.”
– Keith Ferrazzi, New York Times bestselling author of Never Eat Alone
In The Leader Who Had No Title, you will learn how to create spectacular results, awaken your inner leader and have the professional and personal life you have always wanted. Specifically, you will discover:
– How to work and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
– A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
– What the superrich and wildly successful do in their private moments
– An instant strategy to build a great team as well as become a “merchant of wow” with your customers
– Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough to lead your field
– Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mindset, unleash energy and balance your personal life
– Tools to shift from victimhood into leadership
Regardless of what you do within your organization or the current conditions of your life, it is absolutely essential for you to remember that you have the power to show leadership where you are now planted – and shine at brilliance in all that you do. This powerful book shows you how to claim that staggering power.